Softline 82 MD
Veka Softline 82 MD is a unique system used for the manufacture of windows and warmest patio doors since they can be glazed with 48-50 mm thick insulating glass units or 48 mm thick foam board – this is a new system for our door! Therefore, passive house builders will no longer care about choosing the door, since we offer one of the warmest and safest doors on the market.
- 82 mm width, 7 chamber system;
- Profile wall thickness, class A;
- Galvanised metal reinforcement;
- Fixing of three sealing gaskets between the frame and the window leaf;
- The total heat transfer coefficient can be up to Uw = 0.68 W/m2K;
- Glazed with 48 mm, 52 mm thick insulating glass units (three panes) or 48 mm fillers;
- Spaces between the panes are filled with argon gas;
- When choosing a special sound insulating glazing, you can achieve up to 49 dB sound insulation;
- Mechanical strength, heat transfer coefficient, air leakage and other data are verified with the EU declaration of conformity.