Softline 70 AD
Veka Softline 70 AD – it is a cost-effective system proposed to clients who do not seek the highest thermal properties, but are looking for a quality and durable product. The profile focuses on the renovation of apartment buildings, when old windows and doors are replaced with new ones. It is also ideal for outbuildings, basement windows, and utility buildings. This system is characterized by its strength and durability, and has nothing inferior to our other proposed profile systems. Products are coated in different colours, and even interior and exterior colours can differ. In order to improve the thermal properties, windows of this system can be glazed with triple-pane insulating glass units. As with our other profiles, the Softline 70 AD system is made in Germany, and only from primary raw materials.
- 70 mm width, 5 chamber system;
- Profile wall thickness, class A;
- Galvanised metal reinforcement;
- Fixation of two replaceable sealing gaskets between the frame and the pivoted part;
- Window frame and sash heat transfer coefficient Uf = 1.3 W/m2K.
- The product heat transfer coefficient can be up to Uw = 1.0 W/m2K;
- Glazed with 24 mm or 36 mm thick insulating glass units (two or three panes);
- Spaces between the panes are filled with argon gas;
- When choosing a special sound insulating glazing, you can achieve up to 45 dB sound insulation;
- Mechanical strength, heat transfer coefficient, air leakage and other data are verified with the EU declaration of conformity.