Softline 70 AD Renovation
Veka Softline 70 AD Renovation – this system is mainly used in France, but is an ideal solution in some other countries. The hinged part may be the Softline 70 mm or thicker Swingline 80 mm. The main advantage and uniqueness compared to other profile systems, is an unusual frame with a bead throughout the entire perimeter of the window.
Replacement of old windows with new ones due to wear, leakage or other reasons is often delayed for one main reason – fear of damage to the interior finish, which can result in some inconvenience. Old wooden window frames, interior and exterior window sills are retained when replacing windows. This is a unique solution, because this system allows for the removal of the opened part of old windows or doors and simply install a new product in them, completely without damage to the internal and external finish, and the replacement of such window takes only 1-2 hours.
This system significantly reduces the cost of window replacement and has good sound and heat insulation properties, as windows are glazed with not just two, but three insulating glass units. As with our other profiles, Swingline 80 mm Renovation is made in Germany only from primary raw materials.
- 70 mm or 80 mm wide, pivoted part and 70 mm wide frame, 5-chamber system;
- Profile wall thickness, class A;
- Galvanised metal reinforcement;
- Fixing of two replaceable sealing gaskets between the frame and the pivoted part;
- Window frame and sash heat transfer coefficient Uf = 1.3 W/m2K.
- The product heat transfer coefficient can be up to Uw = 1.0 W/m2K;
- Glazed with 24 mm or 36 mm thick insulating glass units (two or three panes);
- Spaces between the panes are filled with argon gas;
- When choosing a special sound insulating glazing, you can achieve up to 45 dB sound insulation;
- Mechanical strength, heat transfer coefficient, air leakage and other data are verified with the EU declaration of conformity.