Veka Danline 70/116 mm
Veka Danline 70/116 mm is a plastic profile specifically made for the Scandinavian market (Sweden, Norway, Denmark), although it is well suited for other countries, and windy areas. The main feature, compared to other profile systems, is that the windows open not to the inside but to the outside.
Such technological solution makes the product even tighter. A strong wind blowing to this window presses the swing part even harder onto the casing and the rubber gaskets in it, not vice versa; meaning that the more violent the wind is, the firmer the window is closed. Moreover, windows made from Danline 70/116 mm profile have as many as five different opening options to perfectly solve the ventilation or cleaning problems. In addition, this system has good thermal properties and security characteristics.
The profile system design is well known to Scandinavians – instead of wooden windows that require a lot of maintenance, they rushed to replace them with new plastic windows. As with our other profiles, Danline 70/116 mm is made in Germany, only from primary raw materials.
- 70 mm pivoted part and 116 mm wide frame, 5-chamber system;
- Profile wall thickness, class A;
- Galvanised metal reinforcement;
- Fixing of two replaceable sealing gaskets between the frame and the pivoted part;
- Window frame and sash heat transfer coefficient Uf = 1.38 W/m2K.
- The overall heat transfer coefficient can reach up to Uw = 1.0 W/m2K
- Glazed with 24 mm or 36 mm thick insulating glass units (two or three panes);
- Spaces between the panes are filled with argon gas;
- When choosing a special sound insulating glazing, you can achieve up to 45 dB sound insulation;
- Mechanical strength, heat transfer coefficient, air leakage and other data are verified with the EU declaration of conformity.