UAB Vinkelis & Co – we are one of the strongest plastic window and door manufacturers not only in West Lithuania but in the entire the Baltic region. A large part of our production is exported to other European countries. Widely opened doors to Europe, without foreign capital, testify to our independence, innovations and impeccable quality, appreciated not only in Lithuania, but pleasing even the most demanding European customers.
The company was founded in 1998. We have showrooms in Klaipeda and Telšiai, as well as production units in these towns. Many years of experience and a loyal team of professionals are always ready to attend to both mass production orders, and the most complex customised ambitions.
PRODUCTION CAPACITY AND BENEFITS
At present, our company employs over eighty professional employees who are united by their love of a favourite job, development and a desire to excel, by satisfying our customer needs. Although not under the most favourable economic situation in Europe, our average annual production today is more than 50,000 m2 of product area, and if the need arises, we are always ready to increase our output. The windows and doors are manufactured only from the highest quality German Veka plastic profiles. Aluminium windows and doors are made from Sapa, Reynaers and other systems. We use the most advanced German equipment specifically made for us by the German company ROTOX. ROTOX is a leader in industrial machines in Europe.
- Manufacture of inward opening windows;
- Manufacture of outward opening windows – these windows are customized for the Scandinavian market.
- Entrance and interior door manufacture;
- Manufacture of terrace doors, portals (sliding, foldable, hinged);
- Manufacture of non-standard products (triangular, trapezoidal, arched);
- Manufacture of aluminium windows and doors from a variety of systems;
- Manufacture of porches, loggias, conservatories of plastic and aluminium;
- Product assembly in Lithuania and abroad.
Our goal is to listen to the customer's needs and possibilities, to answer difficult questions simply and clearly, and to offer a quality product at an attractive price.
CERTIFICATION AND DECLARATIONS
The company is certified and has been issued the certification by the Ministry of the Environment of the Republic of Lithuania (No. 1854). The company employs certified construction engineers.